Hillmar, LLC is an independently owned company with over 31 years of experience which is dedicated to providing educational, medical and corporate services to all ages of individuals. Hillmar, LLC is committed to offering the client the ability to reach their ultimate potential.
Hillmar, LLC offers a variety of professional services so there is no need to go anywhere else!
- Speech – Language Evaluations/Therapy
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Corporate Communication Assessment/Services: Verbal, Nonverbal and Writing
- Occupational Evaluations/Therapy
- Counseling Services
- Child Study Team Evaluations (psychological, educational and social history)
- Individual/Group Sessions
- Telecommunication Sessions
- Monolingual and Bilingual Services available
- Swallowing and Feeding Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Voice Therapy
- Stuttering Therapy
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Lip Reading
- Cognitive Dysfunction Services
- Preschool Screening
- In-service Providers/Trainers
Hillmar, LLC is a New Jersey State Approved Agency.
Speech-Language Pathologists are members of the American Speech and Language Hearing Association (ASHA).
Corporate Communication Specialists are members of Corporate Speech Pathology Network.
Occupational Therapists are members of American Occupational Therapy Association.
Social Workers are members of National Association of Social Workers.
Hillmar, LLC stands out from the rest of other service providers because of:
- Experience – Our teams of professionals have over 31 years of combined experience within an educational, medical, organization and corporate setting and always strives for provision of superior quality service.
- Teamwork – Hillmar, LLC offers valuable training to caregivers, educational, medical, organizations and corporate professionals involved in the development and progression of the client.
- Bilingual Services available: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Hebrew, Turkish, Russian, Mandarin and Sign Language.
- Assessment and service programs may be coordinated with other disciplines within the school, medical systems, offices, community agencies and caretakers to ensure continuity of program and services.